We’ve just released InqScribe version 2.2.4, a minor update that addresses a few bugs. Here’s the full list of changes:
- The export submenu now includes a link to labs.inqscribe.com, which offers some export formats beyond what the app provides.
- Exported file names are now based on the document name instead of defaulting to “export”.
- Preserve the state of the Anti-Alias checkbox when iterating on a subtitled movie export.
- Minor documentation updates.
- Better support for licenses whose owner names include accents and other non-ASCII characters.
- Updated to support evaluation licenses that expire in 2018 and beyond.
You can download the free update at inqscribe.com/download. Note that evaluation licenses will require version 2.2.4 from here on out. For help with installation, head over to our article “How do I install InqScribe?”
For those of you eager for a more substantial release, rest assured we have bigger changes in store this year. If you have any questions about version 2.2.4, send an email to us at email@example.com.